Friday, January 9, 2009

Fabric Frenzy




Craftiness is in the air today. I have the itch to make something new. Now that I am OBSESSED with this website, I have gotten a lot of new ideas to craft up. Look at all this awesome fabric I got to make whoknowswhat with! There are some ideas in this head of mine, but you will just have to stay tuned for the finished product.


One thing I did make tonight is this awesome kids apron for Miss Kylie's birthday. She loves to bake with me so I figured the proper attire might be a thoughtful gift. It was an easy pattern I found and literally took me only 1/2 hour...ironing included.


Kylie and I are off to see Disney on Ice tomorrow morning so check back for some fun pictures from that! Well I am off to bed...a little person in my house has been waking up EXTREMELY early so sleep is short lived!
Link

3 comments:

Loren said...

Riley is going too! Danielle(bookclub) is taking her with their family at the 4:30 show! Have fun...I told her to take lots of pics too...maybe we'll have the whole show on our blogs between the 2 of us!

Anonymous said...

Oooo, thanks for the crafty link. It might be exactly what I needed to get my crafty self out of this crafting slump which I have been in for about the past first trimester or so...

Sophia said...

can't wait to see what you do with all the pretty stuff! I really like the lady bug print, too cute!
Cute apron :)