Wednesday, December 31, 2008

We wish you a Merry Christmas

We are home!!! After our CRAZY Christmas we took off to Rochester to visit my family. Our trip consisted of eating, opening presents, driving, sleeping! Yes...we are a bit Christmased out!!

Anyways...we did have a great Christmas...here are some pics!

Christmas eve we had a hard time getting the kids to sit still long enough for a picture! Can you imagine why???? Here is the best we got of both of them


And Miss Kylie Mae...


Our Christmas eve with the in-laws was very calm and relaxing. And yes, we did turn the lights on to eat.
Santa put in a request for an adult beverage..


THE BEFORE PICTURE
The after picture...
Kylie really wanted Makeup from Santa.

Kylie's new Sleeping Beauty PJ's from Aunt Candice.
As for me...I got lots of fun stuff. I will have to share them with you as I use them. One of my favorites is a pair of stud earrings (plain Jane) from my kiddos. I like to wear earrings, but they are always getting ripped out by my little man.

And that's all for now folks...Hope you all had a great holiday and have a GREAT New Year's eve!

1 comment:

Rebz said...

Nice tree before and after pic. Just right, I think.
XOXO
Joce