Sunday, October 12, 2008

Celebrating another year Part I


I will start by saying that today is not a significant birthday for me, just one more year closer to turning 30 (well I guess 2 more years..lol). Even so, my husband has done a great job at making sure I enjoy my day. Last night he took me out to dinner at Delmonicos and told me I could bring some friends along. Alas, we had a great time with Andrea and Gavin (sorry no pictures, I forgot the camera was in my purse). After are relaxing meal, we headed out to the mall to pick up Sleeping Beauty for Kylie. While there we took a tour of the Yankee candle shop being that I have been deprived of a fall smelling candle. WE LEFT WITH TWO..go figure it was buy one get one half off AND I had a 10 dollar off coupon!! YEAH FOR ME! We came home to find this...

Yes this is Kylie asleep in the hallway. My MIL thought she heard her walk around, but said she never made a peep afterwards...What a silly girl.

Today I woke up with two little people handing me cards and screaming opps I mean singing Happy Birthday Mama! We went to church and then came home for naps. When Cooper and Kylie woke up they both came and snuggled in with me!! Oh I know I will miss this so much some day. But it was the best birthday present ever! Just looking at my sleeping babies snuggled in tight with their mommy! AHHHH...

SO we are off to dinner at the MIL's house tonight. I will report on that tomorrow...but for now, I will say Happy Birthday to Me!!!

P.S. I got my coffee maker;o)

5 comments:

andreac said...

Is Kylie wearing a night gown over regular pj's? If so, that is too funny because Avery does the same thing! She says she loves to sleep in gowns but they are too cold. Also, I love the new picture of the kids in your title!!! Glad you enjoyed your birthday.

Loren said...

Happy Birthday Kara! Boy are you getting old! Might have to trade you in! ;)

Kara said...

Yes...Kylie's room is very cold at night but she still loves her summer PJ's. Those would be Ariel jammies over some warm fleece jammies!

Thanks girls...just remember who will always be older!!

Rebz said...

XOXO Happy Happy Birthday!
MUUAA!
Joce

nikki/WhiMSy love said...

Happy belated birthday little mama!