I am not one to tell someone they are "doing it the wrong way", but if you don't wear your baby...you ARE doing it the wrong way!
There I said it...
I did some research on the topic looonnnggg looongggg ago and thought I would share it with you all or y'all as my friend Andrea would said...hi Andrea!
- Did you know that when you wear your baby your body actually releases hormones which help mommy and baby bond?
- Did you know babies that are carried or worn are less fussy?
- Did you know it helps with breastfeeding?
- Did you know the mothers heartbeat and movements help babies be more organized and soothed?
- Did you know it helps babies learn social cues by watching their caregivers facial expressions?
- Did you know it helps your baby not have "flat head syndrom"?
- two hands free to do as you wish
- better on your back than carrying around that infant car seat
- you are creating a fashion statment ...just thought I would add that because slings are too darn cute!!
If you are looking for a sling for your baby/toddler/child there are many places to find them. I bought my sling a looonnnggg time ago from here. I now make my own but I have a blogger friend who also makes them...check them out here!