Tuesday, February 3, 2009

update on the sleeping situation

For now I think I figured out the problem (regarding this past weekend). They are both sick!!! I mean yucky nose/cough/fever/asthma sick!! They were just attempting to warn me as to what is to come. FORTUNATELY, I got Cooper on some meds for his asthma last night so he actually slept. Now when I say sleep, I mean he gets up around midnight and 5:30ish...I'll take it! Kylie did get up a lot before midnight, but daddy ended up in her bed with her. That being said...MOMMY GOT SOME SLEEP. Good thing because all of these germies have seemed to have made there way into my body, causing me to have the runny nose/cough as well. Lets just pray we are on the "other side" of this.

On another note, I have been busy crafting away. I have some new things I want to try and am so excited to share them with you. Most recently I bought material to make Kylie a tutu for her Tinkerbell party in a few weeks. I found a tutorial that looks way to easy so I will fill yall in with my progress. I am also making some curtains for Cooper's room as he is finally outgrowing his stars and moon room.

Lets pray today is a better day...the sun is out and we all know howverymuch I love the sun!!!

No comments: