Oh how I love anything that has to do with chocolate and raspberries! I have been craving something for a while now and decided to make a delicious dessert for this evenings bookclub.
It was fairly simple so I thought I would share it all with you.
- Mix 1 box devils food cake with 1/3 cup butter and 1 egg
- pan into a 15x10 baking sheet with 1 inch sides
- bake at 350 for 8 to 10 mins and let cool
- spread a jar of raspberry preserves over crust
- beat 8 oz cream cheese with 2 T milk until smooth
- melt a bag of white chocolate chips in microwave and add to cream cheese mixture
- spread carefully over raspberry topping
- melt some chocolate in microwave and drizzle over top over cream cheese mixutre.
- Let cool and cut if desired
I know all my book club girls are drooling right now...lets just hope I don't get too hungry and eat it all before tonight;o)
I also wanted to add a picture of the cookies we made from the cookie kit Nina gave the kiddos for v-day. It was a lot of fun and the kids love the cookies or shall I say they like to like off the icing and candies;o)