I have been tagged by whimsy-love to post 6 quirky things about myself. I am quite the quirky person so i'm not sure I will be able to narrow this down...lets give it a shot.
1. I love jelly on my grilled cheese sandwiches! It is sooo very yummy and I have done it since I was a child. I have my grandfather/father to blame for this as this was the only way I was served grilled cheese as a child. I will be passing the tradition down to my lovely children as well. Now I am craving one...yummy.
2. For those of you who know me, know I am a bit of a nut. Confession time: I love to chase my kids around the house saying, "the biscuit monster is coming" when they are being pokey with getting dressed. They think it's great and we all get a good laugh out of it.
3. My drawers are ALWAYS A MESS. If I clean them, it is almost a guarentee that they will be messy again within a week. All sorts of things can be found in my drawers...random hair pieces, buttons, wallpaper..just to name a few.
4. I went through the piercing stage as a teenager...yes, I was a bit funny looking. For anyone whose teenage wants to pierce their belly button...send them to me and I can show you what it looks like AFTER children!
6. I can make one eye move and the other stay looking at you. Ask me sometime and I will show you.
Now that you know a bit more about me, I want to hear about you...here is MY tagged list.