Sunday, December 13, 2009

no more wet sheets

Cooper is potty training...

He is doing a great job during the day but as with all children, the night time is a different story.

Not only does he wet his diaper....he SOAKS his diaper! All the way up to his neck AND the sheets are completely soaked as well.

Needless to say, I am totally sick of doing an extra load of laundry each day and having a 2 year old in my bed at 5:00 each morning.

Someone told me about these pads you can put on your kids beds that absorb all that pee. You can just toss that in the washer instead of crawling under the bunk bed only to hit your head and knees a few times changing the sheets.

Unfortunately, these pads were RIDICULOUSLY expensive so I took it upon myself to make one.

Here it is...


It was super easy to make. All I did was take an old crib mattress pad cover, cut it, and sewed on a piece of super cute flannel.

So if you are in the market for a kids pee pad, let me know ;o)

3 comments:

Pamela said...

you are teh clevers!

Hanna said...

How did I know that Pamela would chime in on this one?

Kara said...

And it worked like a charm (mainly because for the FIRST time he didn't pee everywhere)! Feel free to make one for your kiddos as well!