Thursday, December 3, 2009

Easy Christmas gift idea



Although I am totally ruining the surprise for some of you, I figured I would post an easy Christmas gift I am making to go along with things this holiday.

It's hot chocolate! YUM!

Here is how you do it:

1. Chop up some chocolate (I used bulk chocolate from the Amish store) and add one cup to a mason jar.
2. Add a cup of sugar next
3. Add a cup of coco powder (again I used dutch coco powder from the Amish store)
4. Place some marshmallows on top for decoration and cover

I added this tag to it:

Hot chocolate mix

Directions: set marshmallows aside, mix contents in jar,
Take out 1 cup and mix with 2 cups milk in saucepan until desired temperature is reached.

*Note: if you are a family member or someone who may be receiving a basket, please do not copy this recipe until after Christmas. Thank you!

No comments: