I am looking for some feedback as to what is really going on with this little man.
Lets just say he has challenged us much more than Kylie ever did. Yes, Kylie. Cooper has invented a whole new level of stubbornness. Now don't get me wrong, he is a great little boy. He is a mama's boy and loves to snuggle and kiss us. BUT, since Addy arrived he has really struggled. Here is what I am talking about...
- He is CONSTANTLY hurting Addy. I cannot leave the room for a second without him attempting to poke her eyes out. He always says sorry and really loves her but also LOVES to hit her.
- He bites, punches, hits
- His food ends up everywhere but his mouth. He doesn't enjoy eating and likes to play with his food. I have started giving him nutritional supplements to make up for the lack of food he is eating.
- He is ALWAYS complaining of a stomach ache
- His eczema gets so bad that he will scratch his skin off at times
- We aren't even going to talk about the poop thing...lets just say, it is really gross
- He doesn't sleep much and wakes up extremely hyper
- Rough is his middle name
- a 2 to 5 minute time out with a spanking for hurting others
- taken his trains away (he loves his trains)
- talked with the Doc about it and looking into a wheat allergy.
- spend one on one time with him and let him know we love him lots.
- talked about how to "love" Addy and Kylie the right way
- Put him on a "whole foods" diet. I know all the ingredients in everything he eats.
- Limited his gluten intake
- NO SUGAR ALLOWED