Thursday, October 3, 2013

I guess it's time for an update

It has been exactly 1 year since I blogged....

What new??  Kylie's in third grade, the star of the nutcracker play put on by her ballet school, loving school, life, and dance, and amazes me with her knowledge on a daily basis. 

Cooper is in 1st!  AHHHHHHHH!  My baby!  He loves life, soccer, and pokemon.  His smile is infectious and his hugs are delightful!

Addy is a big preschooler.  She too loves dance and doing anything her older sister thinks is "cool".  She is my quiet one but will make sure she is heard when need be!  Snuggles are required from both mom and dad on a daily basis!

Kallen!  Well, he is 2! He is FULL of energy and loves life.  His favorite show is "riding down the road with me"(a show all about trucks) and most of his time is spent potty training! 

Zach and I...well that's a whole other story...We are great, blessed, and in love :)

No comments: