Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I am slacking!

Yes, I know I haven't posted much lately...

As you have read, my baby girl is now off to Kindergarten and we are ALL just getting a routine down.

After I pick her up, I have devoted all my focus to her (at least now) so there is not much time for blogging!

Hopefully in the next few weeks I will be able to catch you all up on the happenings here at the crazy house!

For now, I will leave you a picture...if only you knew the conversations before hand....

Kylie: I don't want my picture taken.
Me: I don't care..mommy wants a picture
Kylie: Nope not doing it
Me: Yes you will..or else...
Kylie: Fine..whatever!
Cooper: I no want to stand hewre
Me: Cooper...NOW
Addy: whine, whine, WHINE
Me: Zach, hurry up and take the picture already...
Zach: Chill out
Me: EVERYONE SMILE NOW
Everyone: Cheeeessseeee
Me: that wasn't good enough
Everyone: Whine...we don't want to do this..
Me: One more time...or else...
The End...

2 comments:

Jennifer Wolsey said...

hilarious! worked out in the end though~ you all look great :)

Corrie said...

It sounds the EXACT same at our house!