Yes, I have been taking the cheaters way out these past few weeks and just posting pics on my blog with no real content of what we have been up to...
So here is the deal. We (I) have been up to a lot. You ask what that may be...while here it is.
1. My baby turned one! What you didn't know?? So we have been partying it up here. Unfortunately, my little one was pretty sick the week before and up to her party. After four days of anitbiotics, she started perking up a bit. BUT, she had a HIGH fever for almost a week before it broke. Anyways..the theme was strawberries and she was pretty sweet ;o)
2. My big princess got the results of her Kindergarten screening and her teacher for the fall! WOW. Can you believe my baby is turning 5? Well, I cannot!! PLUS..as you know, we struggled with the decision to send her to school. I was very very VERY willing to homeschool my little bug but after much prayer we decided school is where God wants her to be. My stubborn self STILL shudders when I think about sending her but I know God will take care of her.
3. I have been reading Crazy Love by Francis Chan and WOW is it the best book I have ever picked up. I have to be honest with you and tell you that most non-fiction/spiritual books bore me. Not because they aren't filled with great stuff, but because my attention span is nil.. This book IS GREAT! I cannot stop reading and re-reading it! SO I highly recommend it to ANYONE who needs or wants to change their life. God is changing me through this book.
4. I am in the process of finding some raw milk in my area. If you want to know why go here or here and you will see...
5. Planting, growing, and starting my summer canning! Strawberries are out here and I need to get my butt in gear and pick some for my jam. Last year's canning made it through the ENTIRE year as well as leftovers for xmas gifts. There is something very rewarding about growing your own veggies and feeding your family with them all year long.
Well hopefully I didn't bore you...just an update my friends. Happy blogging!!