Thursday, May 14, 2009

pregnant mama venting session

"No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it." Hebrews 12:11.

So let me start by saying, YES, I am 37 weeks pregnant and not as mobile as I have been in the past. That being said, Cooper is demanding more and more "mommy" time these days. I know he senses that something is up and his little 2 year old world is going to be turned up side down in just a few short weeks. BUT..I CANNOT TAKE IT ANYMORE. We have had a rough few days with the little man...time outs, biting, hitting, and screaming. I really have been consistent...really. He goes right to time out and gets a little pop on the fanny! (Sorry to those who don't believe in corporal punishment, but in this household, it is used with love). I am desperate for some advice on the whole biting thing. This has been going on for a lloooonnnggg time and I am really getting sick of it. It seemed to get better for a while, but as of late, it has gotten worse again!


PLLLEEEAASSEEE tell me it gets better. Kylie never had any real issues with Cooper coming (until he was about 6 months old) and I am not sure how to deal with it!

On another note...I need this baby to come out (after Sunday because of Kylie's dance recital). An eviction notice will be given next Thursday if he/she has shown no signs of moving out! This mama cannot possibly stretch any further!

No comments: