Friday, July 18, 2008

Snow in July

I know it has been a while since my last post. We have been at KidQuest all week learning about Jesus. The kids had a great time and I was able to teach the 4 and 5 year olds. We WILL be going back again next year!

Anyways...we got a surprise hail storm this week. Although the kids had fun...it did some damage to my plants. Not too fun for mommy. Here are some pics..
Notice my plants underneath:o(


Note: this is the hail about 30 mins after the storm...so imagine how big it really was???!!!


On another note, we are looking forward to spending the week at my parents cottage. It is always nice and relaxing there and much needed after a CRAZY few weeks!

1 comment:

Rebz said...

Holy MOLY! Look at all that hail. I am glad you enjoyed your week and that you are getting a much deserved vacation.
LOVE YOU!
~Joce