Thursday, January 31, 2008

Just a few thoughts

This morning I was very upset that I wasn't going to be able to go to MOPS due to having a sick baby. I haven't been out of the house for a few days and was getting "the itch". My hubby knew I was upset, so he decided to call into work for the morning! What a great hubby!! He wins the husband of the year award.

I have a new craft idea too...I will post a picture when I take one. I learned a new way to make hand bags! You take a place mat, fold it in half, and sew the corners in a triangle. You then sew on ribbon for the handles and decorate it as you please. They really turned out nice!

AND a funny story: Occasionally I will post some funny kid stories, so bear with me!

Yesterday Kylie bit her brother and was in time out. When she was done, we always talk about why she was in time out. She was very upset, but started laughing when she sat on my lap. She proceeded to say, "mommy, you have hair up your nose". She couldn't stop laughing at this and neither could I. She sure does have a creative way of getting out of trouble. I am posting a picture of that cute little face!!!


No comments: