Tuesday, January 13, 2009

weekend in review

As I said in my last post, Kylie and I headed off to Disney on Ice. Kylie LOVED it and actually was disappointed she couldn't go on the ice with the characters. Disney always does a great job at special affects and this was no exception. I would have to say both Kylie and me have the same favorite part which was went all the princesses "danced" together on the ice! Check out some pictures.

It's a small world after all...
The next day, Kylie was pretty sleepy! She slept with daddy in the chair for a loooonnnnggg time!!

I just realized I haven't posted a preggo belly pic yet, so I figured it was time. Here is the little bean at almost 20 weeks. Just so you know, look for ultrasound pics on Thursday...

4 comments:

Julie said...

Hey Kara!
Looks like a great time, both Disney on Ice and the nap...
Great belly!

Amy said...

Say your link to you etsy store on the side, you'll have to let me know how it's going for you. I've been toying with the idea of opening one...

Amy said...

ps, It's supposed to say saw not say sorry...always a good idea to proofread first... :P

Rebz said...

BLRLRLRLRLRSZZZZZP!
(That's a raspberry for your babybelly.)
XOXO
Joce
DON'T WIPE IT OFF!