Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Top 5 Blessings of 2008

This meme is from my friend of Jocelyn!

Top 5 Blessings of 2008:

1. Watching Kylie and Cooper grow into little people. Kylie learned how to write her name, identify and write the letters of the alphabet, and started ballet. Cooper learned how to walk and talk!! So many good times together and I hope I cherish them forever.

2. Celebrating 5 years of marriage with my wonderful husband!

3. Finding out I was pregos with #3!

4. Learning to have patience and to rely on God through those tough times.

5. Starting new friendships with some lifelong friends! Love you girls;o) and going through those parenting stages with my forever friend, Joce!

Okay...now it's your turn! If you read it consider yourself tagged! Link me in your blog and we will friends!

1 comment:

Loren said...

I'll post mine here...in no particular order:
1. Healthy family
2. Being able to bless others
3. Going to Texas for the first time
4. Church play...that was fun & scary!
5. Making new friends & finding old ones on facebook!