Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Easy Daddy's v-day gift

I am always at a loss as to what to give the Mr. for Valentine's day from the kiddos...

We could just draw a cute valentine...

They could make cards full of glue sequence and glitter...

Or just buy him some chocolate (of course this Mr. doesn't really enjoy chocolate)

I searched and found a lot of different crafts that are pretty time consuming and still not much better than that glue sequenceglitter card.

I thought to myself, "I can do better".

So here it is.

This is for all those mama's who just don't have time or enough patience to make a very special valentine.

All I did was:
1) cut out three different size hearts (one for Kylie, one for Cooper, and one for Addison)
2) paint their little pretty hands with white pant
3) place their little fat hands on the heart and label it as you choose
4) string it with yarn and hang...


Enjoy....

3 comments:

Cathy said...

VERY cute! I think I might just use that- thanks! :)

Sophia said...

I LOVE this idea Kara, thanks for sharing it!

Beth said...

Cute idea!