Thursday, January 14, 2010

What I want to buy my kiddos....

Wouldn't this look adorable in my playroom?



I think my kids would just love this. They are into imaginative play right now and this would make a great addition to my playroom. BUT....it is way to pricey for a kids toy. Even though they both have a birthday (and I cannot justify buying Cooper something pink) it will have to wait until we are rich some day!

Anyways...just thought I would share with you my wish list for my kiddos..

2 comments:

Corrie said...

You are so craft. Wait until garage sale season and paint someone's old stuff.

Kelly said...

My mom got London a play set at SAM's CLUB last Christmas. It looks JUST like the pottery barn pink retro one, but it was less than $220 for the set. It is ADORABLE!!!!!! I think you can find pics of it on my FB!! Lots of love, Kelly Bohm