Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I'M ALIVE

Sorry...

Things have been crazy here. Even though Christmas is over, I have been making lots and lots of goodies.

You ask why?

Well we have entered birthday season.

My mom's is the 15th, Cooper's is the 23rd along with my BFF's, My nephew's is the 16th of Feb and Kylie's is the 17th.

I will give you a sneak peak at a few of the gifts I am making. I already finished the doll house but I didn't get a picture of it yet.

From the dollhouse tutorial, I am making a barn for my nephew.

I am also crocheting a few hats (one for my sister which I didn't finish in time for Christmas) and one for myself. This is a super easy pattern and I LOVE IT!


My mom and Jocelyn are getting a great gift that my SIL is making! I cannot wait to show you all this nifty (did I just say nifty?) item. She is hopefully going to start selling them soon as well..

Let's see...what else is going on. Oh ya..I decided to try and loose a few of these baby pounds. have 3 kids in 4 years really does your body in. It's time to get rid of a quarter of me. So far, I have managed to exercise for three days in a row. YEAH. I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Corrie said...

Cute barn! I can't wait to see the doll house.
Keep going on the baby weight. You can do it!