Monday, December 14, 2009

Another cute "green" gift or two



Fudge! I love fudge but I hate make it the looonnnggg way. As you know I make everything from scratch these days but fudge is where it take a short cut.

I don't remember where I found this recipe so I am sorry to the person who is not receiving credit for this super easy fudge recipe.

3 cups chocolate
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 Tablespoon vanilla

Melt chocolate in microwave and add other ingredients. Mix until well blended and place in a 9x9 baking dish lined with wax paper. Place in freezer overnight (or until hard). Cut and serve. I wrapped some up for Zach to bring to work this week.






And another tutorial...

Reusable snack bags!


Start with a scrap of fabric in whatever size you wish. I made a smaller one in this tutorial for a little person in my life.














sew right sides together leaving the top open












fold over top so the right side is facing you and sew velcro to the side.












I reinforced the sides after this...

Turn inside out and...wallah..a snack bag.












This took me all of 5 mins a bag ;o)

No comments: