Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Christmas shopping

We have toys....

LOTS of toys.

But it seems as though most of my baby toys have disappeared or have lost parts over the years.

I guess this is to be expected after being played with for over 4 years.

Anyways, I have been planning on getting Addy just a few toys for Christmas this year. You know, teethers and such. Etsy is an awesome place to shop. Remember my post on Christmas shopping this year. Well yeah, I had to abide by my own rules so I found another stay at home mama who makes wood teethers and such. Yes I said, "and such" again because I got some "and such".

This wood working mama had some great prices so I figured I would share them with you all. So go here and look.

Addy's new teether and rattle


and a little something for Cooper...I couldn't resist