Saturday, September 13, 2008

Stolen idea...

I am getting REALLY excited about Christmas...sorry, I know it is over 3 months away, but what can I say, I love it! Bringing out the fall decorations reminds me that there are only a few short months until Christmas.

This also starts a mild anxiety in regards to Christmas shopping. Anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE SHOPPING! Fortunately, I have been freed from this addiction recently and have begun to rely on God to provide for our family. It is amazing how much God has provided for us. There are so many times I have looked at the numbers (money) and have NO idea how it has all added up!

Now, I'm not saying I have turned into a cheapskate. Don't be me wrong...I still enjoy my trips to Target and letmetellyou, there are a lot of extras in that cart sometimes. Just know that I am much more conscious as to what is a NEED verses a WANT.

That being said....My BFF had posted this in her blog and I felt it pretty much summed up how I feel about Christmas shopping. Please read it and see what to expect from us this year!! I am looking forward to a SIMPLE Christmas!


NOTE: This doesn't necessarily apply to the children in our lives...Santa does that work;o)

No comments: